Melissa's Almond Cheesecake
- 4 box
- cream cheese, 8oz each at room temperature
- 16 oz
- sour cream, at room temperature
- 5 large
- eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp
- almond extract
How to Make Melissa's Almond Cheesecake
- 2Retrieve a roasting pan or other pan large enough to hold springform pan. Large enough for sides to not touch from one pan to the other.
- 3In mixer; combine eggs and sour cream. Mix.
Add cream cheese and butter to mixture. Best till smith.
Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 4Pour into springform pan. Set over into larger pan and plan on middle rack of preheated oven.
Pour hot tap water into largest pan to come half way up on springform pan.
Bake 2 hours and 15 minutes or until golden.
Remove from water bath and carefully remove foil. Let cool to room temperature, about four hours.
Tip for preventing cracking. Run a cool thin knife around edge as soon as it comes out of the oven. After chilling, remove the ring of the pan.
Best served refrigerated over night.
PS. You are correct. There is no crust!