Mayonnaise (Salad Dressing) Cake
I don't have a picture for it yet, but will post one soon.
How to Make Mayonnaise (Salad Dressing) Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour pan(s).
- 2Mix first 7 ingredients thoroughly.
- 3Combine hot water and baking soda, then add to above mixture.
- 4Pour into prepared pans. Bake 30-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 5Let cool then ice. (My mom always used her homemade chocolate frosting. It hardened up and was almost like a glaze of fudge)