Mayonnaise (Salad Dressing) Cake
I don't have a picture for it yet, but will post one soon.
How to Make Mayonnaise (Salad Dressing) Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour pan(s).
- Mix first 7 ingredients thoroughly.
- Combine hot water and baking soda, then add to above mixture.
- Pour into prepared pans. Bake 30-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool then ice. (My mom always used her homemade chocolate frosting. It hardened up and was almost like a glaze of fudge)