Low-Fat Orange Dream Cheesecake
How to Make Low-Fat Orange Dream Cheesecake
- 1Crush graham crackers and press in bottom of 9 inch springform pan sprayed with cooking spray
- 2Stir boiling water in dry jello mix in large bowl and mix for 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Cool 5 minutes
- 3Pour jello mix into blender. Add both cheeses and blend until smooth.
- 4Pour mixture into large bowl and gently stir in whipped topping
- 5Pour in pan and smooth.
- 6Allow to cool and set up in fridge about 4 hours or until set. remove rim of pan before serving. Enjoy!!