Low-Carb Almond Flour Pound Cake
I followed this recipe with only two changes; the almond flour for the almond meal and I eliminated the lemon extract and doubled the vanilla instead.
This recipe was found on cdkitchen.com
1 cbutter, softened at room temperature
1 csplenda sugar substitute
5eggs at room temperature
2 calmond flour (i used almond meal)
1 tspbaking powder
1 tsplemon extract
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Low-Carb Almond Flour Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Cream butter and Splenda well.
- Add eggs - one at a time - beating well after each.
- Mix almond flour with baking powder.
- Add egg to mixture a little at a time while beating.
- Add lemon and vanilla extracts.
- Pour into greased 9"-10" Springform pan (or 9" round cake pan ~ which is what I used). Bake 50-55 minutes.