- 1 pkg
- lite cool whip topping, thawed
- 8 oz pkg reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4-serving pkg sugar-free, instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 c
- fat-free milk
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1 pt
- strawberries, halved
- reduced-fat graham crackers, crumbled
How to Make Low-cal upside-down cheesecake
- 1In lg bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pudding mix, milk, sugar and lemon juice. Beat until smooth.
- 2Add cool whip topping until blened fully. Place strawberries in bottom of a 9" pie plate. Spoon cream cheese mix over berries. Top w/ crumbled graham crackers. Serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.