Lo-cal no-bake cherry cheesecake
Calories: 80 per slice
Fat: 0.3 grams
Carbs: 16.2 grams
- low-fat graham crackers, as needed
- 8 oz
- fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- cold fat-free milk
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 small
- box instant, sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 8 oz
- frozen fat-free cool whip, thawed
- 1 can(s)
- lite cherry pie filling
How to Make Lo-cal no-bake cherry cheesecake
- 1Line a 9" x 13" pan w/ graham crackers. In lg bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in milk and lemon juice until smooth.
- 2Stir in pudding mix. Fold in cool whip. Spread 1/2 cream cheese mix over crackers in pan.
- 3Spread pie filling over top. Refrigerate overnight to soften crackers a bit.