Light cheesecake squares
- 1-1/2 c
- reduced fat graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c
- sugar free orange marmalade, or you can use regular, divided
- 16 oz container low fat cottage cheese
- 8 oz pkg reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- sugar, divided
- 3/4 c
- egg beaters, egg substitute
- 1 c
- light sour cream
- 1 tsp
How to Make Light cheesecake squares
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray an 8" baking pan w/ cooking spray. In bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup marmalade. W/ the back of a spoon, press mix into bottom of pan. Bake 8 mins.
- 2Remove pan from oven, reduce heat to 300. In bowl, w/ mixer on med, Beat cottage cheese until creamy. Beat in cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar, beat until blended. Beat in egg beaters. W/ spoon, swirl in 1/4 cup marmalade. Pour mix over crust. Bake 45 mins.
- 3In another bowl, combine sour cream, vanilla and 1/4 cup sugar, mix well. Pour over cheese mix and bake 10 more mins. Let cool. Cut into squares.