★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/3 clemon juice
1 Tbspbutter, softened
1 1/2 csugar
How to Make Lemon Pudding Cakes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg yolks, lemon juice and butter together until thick.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, sugar and salt together.
- Add flour mixture alternately with the milk and cream to egg mixture.
- Beat egg whites with a hand mixer until stiff then fold into batter.
- Pour mixture into 5 buttered ramekins.
- Fill a pan with hot water about 1/2 inch high and place in oven.
- Add ramekins to pan and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar, whipped cream and/or raspberry sauce before serving. Enjoy!