Lemon Chiffon Cheesecake
How to Make Lemon Chiffon Cheesecake
- 1*At least several hours before, put one can Milnot in the refrigerator to chill.
- 2CRUST: Mix together melted butter,sugar,and graham cracker crumbs in pan with fork to cover bottom evenly.Press down to form crust.Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- 3*Before you start, put a large glass mixing bowl in the freezer to get really cold.
- 4Filling:Mix 1 cup boiling water with 1 pack of Lemon Jello. Gradually mix in a brick of softened cream cheese. Set in refrigerator to cool.
- 5Wash your beaters and put them in the freezer (for a few minutes) with the cold mixing bowl that's already in there. Then take the bowl and beaters from the freezer and mix (on high) one can chilled Milnot.
- 6When the Milnot has gotten stiff, gradually add in about 1/4 cup sugar. Then slowly blend in the cream cheese/jello mixture, using bowl scraper to gently scrape sides while mixing. It should have a fluffy, 'whipped' consistency.
- 7Taking bowl scraper, scoop mixture into a prepared graham cracker crust. [Either a 9"x12" pan or 2-9" pie crusts] (crushed graham crackers, real butter, sugar). You can also sprinkle crushed graham crackers over the top.
- 8Then Chill for several hours.