☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxlemon jello
1 boxlemon supreme cake mix (duncan hines)
2 cpowdered sugar
1/4 clemon juice
How to Make LEMON CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour a 13 X 9 pan.
- Beat with a electric mixer, the jello, water and eggs until jello is dessolved
- Add cake mix and oil, beat until smooth.
- Pour into prepared baking pan and bake 35 to 40 min.
- While cake is baking, combine powdered sugar and lemon juice to make glaze.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 2 min.
Poke holes in top of cake with fork and gently spread with glaze.