- 18 oz
- pkg. german chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 c
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz
- pkg, caramels, i prefer kraft caramels
- 12 pkg
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Turtle Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Spray cake pan ( 9x13-inch) with non stick spray. Set aside.
Mix cake as directed on package. Spread 1/2 of the cake batter in the baking pan and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool.
- 2While this is cooling; put in a saucepan the caramels, butter and sweetened condensed milk and cook over low heat until blended and caramels have melted, stirring continuously.