Kay's Suprise Cup~Cakes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxwhite or yellow cake mix
1 pkgminature chocolate candy bars
1 can(s)white or creme cheese frosting
1 pkgchocolate chips, mini
How to Make Kay's Suprise Cup~Cakes
- Make cake as pkg. directions.
- Take a muffin pan and put cupcake paper holders in each hole. Heat oven to 350.
- Pour about a third full of batter in each cup of muffin pan.
- I use the variety pack of mini bars of chocolate, this way each cupcake has its own suprise!
- Unwrap mini bar and insert lengh wise down into batter in pan.
- Pop into oven and ake for 30 to 35 min. Or till tops are a light brown.
- Remove from oven. Let cool, then frost each one. Add mini chocolate chips to each top. I cover each cujpcake, though it is your call.
- These go over grat with kids of all ages ( even adult age kids!) You can use any candy. And it is very sweet to try with a round chocolate mash bar! I cut them into 4 pieces and use 1 piece in each cup cake~