Kay's Suprise Cup~Cakes
- 1 box
- white or yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg
- minature chocolate candy bars
- 1 can(s)
- white or creme cheese frosting
- 1 pkg
- chocolate chips, mini
How to Make Kay's Suprise Cup~Cakes
- 1Make cake as pkg. directions.
- 2Take a muffin pan and put cupcake paper holders in each hole. Heat oven to 350.
- 3Pour about a third full of batter in each cup of muffin pan.
- 4I use the variety pack of mini bars of chocolate, this way each cupcake has its own suprise!
- 5Unwrap mini bar and insert lengh wise down into batter in pan.
- 6Pop into oven and ake for 30 to 35 min. Or till tops are a light brown.
- 7Remove from oven. Let cool, then frost each one. Add mini chocolate chips to each top. I cover each cujpcake, though it is your call.
- 8These go over grat with kids of all ages ( even adult age kids!) You can use any candy. And it is very sweet to try with a round chocolate mash bar! I cut them into 4 pieces and use 1 piece in each cup cake~