Kat's Mango Raspberry Dump Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 bag(s)frozen mango chunks
1 bag(s)frozen raspberries
1 boxpineapple supreme cake mix
1 bottlecascade ice pink grapefruit drink
How to Make Kat's Mango Raspberry Dump Cake
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put frozen fruit (break up any large chunks of fruit) in bottom of 9 x 13 inch (lightly greased) casserole dish.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over the fruit.
- Gently pour Pink Grapefruit drink over all.
- DO NOT stir.
- Bake 50-60 minutes. Check at 40 min and every 10 min after that until top starts turning color. Lightly browned. Sometimes doesn't brown at all. It's done when it starts turning golden brown or at 60 minutes cooking time. Whichever comes first!