IRISH I HAD A MINT-MINTY CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
Rose Mary Mogan
They were both very good, & so simple & easy to make.
In addition to the added Peppermint Extract, I also tinted the frosting a pale green with a few drops of green food color.
I topped the cake with a few Andes Mint Candies, some green Sugar Crystals, & a few Mini Chocolate Chips.
This is a quick & easy frosting, when there are more time consuming ITEMS on the menu. I think you will love it
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 box
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 1 stick
- 4 oz. softened butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp
- peppermint extract
- 2-3 Tbsp
- irish cream liqueur
- drops green food coloring ( according to preference)
- andes mint candy pieces
- green sugar crystals (for garnish) optional
- mini chocolate chip pieces (optional) for garnish