★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 boxgraham crackers, crushed
1 lbred cherries, candied
1 lbdates, chopped
1 lbpecans, in pieces
1 lbbag coconut, shredded
1 bag(s)marshmallows, mini
1 can(s)condensed milk
How to Make Icebox Fruit Cake
- Grind crackers very fine, like flour. You may use a food processor or blender.
- Chop cherries, dates and pecans very fine; mix into crackers.
- In saucepan, melt marshmallows and butter.
- Pour condensed milk into cracker mixture and add marshmallow mix.
- Stir together until blended well. Use your hands if needed.
- Put into loaf pans lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate over night.
-Makes 2 cakes.