Hot Fudge Cake
Rev BJ Friley
1 call-purpose flour
6 Tbspbaking cocoa, divided
2 tspbaking powder
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cbrown sugar, packed
1 3/4 chot water
·whipped cream or ice cream
How to Make Hot Fudge Cake
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, 2 Tbsp. cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in the milk, oil, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread in a ungreased 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar and remaining cocoa.
- Sprinkle mixture over batter.
- Pour hot water over all; DO NOT stir.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.