Hornet's Nest Cake
My Dad loved this cake its rich, butterscotchy, and all it needs is a dollop of whipped cream.
The name? The cake does resemble a honeycomb kinda hornet's nest when the butterscotch pieces melt a little
- 1 small
- box vanilla pudding, the kind you cook, not instant
- 1 pkg
- yellow cake mix
- 6 oz
- butterscotch morsels
- 1 c
- walnuts, chopped
How to Make Hornet's Nest Cake
- 1Cook pudding according to package directions.
- 2Mix in dry cake mix.
- 3Spray a 9x13 inch pan with non stick spray, pour in batter.
- 4Sprinkle the walnuts and butterscotch chips over top of cake.
- 5Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.