Holiday Tree Brownies
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
- 1 box
- supreme premium brownie mix
- water, vegetable oil & egg as called for on the brownie box
- 2 to 3
- green food coloring
- 2/3 c
- rich & creamy vanilla frosting
- decorating decors red & green candy sprinkles, miniature candy coated chocolate bits
- 1 pkg
- mini candy cane 2 inches, unwrapped
How to Make Holiday Tree Brownies
- 1First pre-heat the oven to 350F. Then line a 9 inch square pan with foil. Extending about 2 inches over the sides. Then grease the bottom only of the foil with cooking spray or shortening.
- 2Next make the brownies as directed on the box. Cool fully about 1 1/2 hours. Then remove frm the pan by filling the foil sides carefully & peel away the foil. Then to cut the triangles shapes in the brownies, cut into 3 rows. Then cut each row into 5 triangles. Save the smaller pieces for snacking on later.
- 3Then stirin the food coloring into the frosting. Then spoon the frosting into a small resealable palstic bag. partially seal the bag & cut off the tiny bottom corner of the bag. Then squeeze the bag to pipe frosting over the brownies. Then sprinkle with the decors.
- 4Next break off the hooked part of the candy canes & insert the straight end into the bottoms of the triangles to make the tree trunks.