Hershey Bar Pound Cake (#17)
I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
- hershey bars
- 3/4 c
- hershey syrup
- 2 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- 2 c
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Hershey Bar Pound Cake (#17)
- 1Melt candy over low heat; add syrup
- 2Mix flour, soda and salt.
- 3Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl; add eggs, 1 at a time.
- 4Add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately.
- 5Beat for about 2 minutes at high speed.
- 6Add chocolate mix and vanilla; mix well.
- 7Place in large well-greased tube pan.
- 8Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Sarah F. Cope
Laura Mem. Church of God LWWB
Cornelius, North Carolina