1ready made graham cracker pie crust
2 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1(8 oz.) container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 cpowdered sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 pkg(8 oz.) heath bar baking chips reserving half a cup of pieces for topping
How to Make Candy Pie
- Beat together 2 cups powdered sugar and 2 packages softened cream cheese together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- mix in 1 tsp. vanilla extract and 8 oz. container of cool whip.
- Fold in candy pieces with a rubber spatula or large spoon.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker crust and spread smooth.
- Top with reserved 1/2 cup candy pieces and chill in refrigerator for 2 or more hours. Serve chilled.