- ready made graham cracker pie crust
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- (8 oz.) container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) heath bar baking chips reserving half a cup of pieces for topping
How to Make Candy Pie
- 1Beat together 2 cups powdered sugar and 2 packages softened cream cheese together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 2mix in 1 tsp. vanilla extract and 8 oz. container of cool whip.
- 3Fold in candy pieces with a rubber spatula or large spoon.
- 4Pour into prepared graham cracker crust and spread smooth.
- 5Top with reserved 1/2 cup candy pieces and chill in refrigerator for 2 or more hours. Serve chilled.