Happy Birthday...or just plain Happy Brownies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- your favorite brownies, cooked according to the directions
- bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- fresh raspberries
How to Make Happy Birthday...or just plain Happy Brownies
- 1Cook your brownies according to the directions. Make sure they are not over done! Let the brownies cool for at least 45 minutes.
- 2Melt the white chocolate chips either in the double-boiler or the microwave, and fold in the cream cheese. Mix thoroughly until completely blended together. Spread the chocolate cream cheese mixture over the brownies.
- 3Arrange your raspberries (or strawberries, or whatever berries you prefer)on top of the chocolate cream cheese frosting. I usually arrange the berries so I don't have to cut through them, just so the brownies look prettier when you serve them. Enjoy!