- 1 pkg
- white cake mix
- 1 c
- crushed chocolate mint cookies crumbs
- 4 tsp
- mint extract,divided
- drops green food coloring,divided
- 1 1/2 c
- miniature marshmallows,melted
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese,softened
- container frozen whipped topping,thawed
- 1/2 c
- chocolate syrup(optional)
How to Make Anti-Grasshopper Cake
- 1Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions,adding cookie crumbs,mint extract and green food coloring before mixing.
Pour into prepared two(8-inch)round pans.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.Cool completely.
- 2For the frosting:In a large bowl,combine melted marshmallow cream,cream cheese,remaining mint extract and green food coloring and whipped topping beat until smooth.
- 3Spread between layers and on top and side of the cake.
Drizzle with chocolate syrup all over the cake.