Grandmothers best ever chocolate cake
2 call purpose flour
3/4 cunsweetend cocoa powder
2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 cvegetable oil
2 tspvanilla extract
1 cboiling water
How to Make Grandmothers best ever chocolate cake
- Preheat oven 350°
Prepare 2, 9inch pans grease and floured
- Mix dry ingredients. Flour sugar cocoa salt baking powder and soda
- Separate bowl blend milk oil eggs and vanilla
- Add dry mix into liquid and mix on medium until well combined
- Reduce speed and slowly add BOILING water to battee
Beat on high speed about a minute to add air.
- Pour into prepared pans bake 30 -35 minutes. Cake will spring back when pressed when done.
- Cool15 minutes remove from pans to cool and ice with your favorite.