Gran Marnier Raspberry Cheesecake With Pecan Crust
- 1 c
- 12 slice
- whole graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- 1/4 c
- 6 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 lb
- ricotta cheese
- 16 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 pt
- sour cream
- 1 1/2 c
- 6 large
- eggs, added one at a time
- 6 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 4 Tbsp
- gran marnier, divided
- 1 c
- fresh raspberries
- 1/2 c
- fine quality dark chocolate chips
How to Make Gran Marnier Raspberry Cheesecake With Pecan Crust
- 1Position rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 325 degree.
- 2Place nuts in a 9" pie plate and roast 5 minutes
- 3Remove from oven and chop nuts coarsely in a flld processor and remove 1/4 c for garnish
- 4Add graham crackers and sugar and process until fine.
- 5Add butter and process until crumbs begin to stick together.
- 6Press crumbs into the bottom and 1" up the sides of a 10" spring form pan and bake 10 mintues and cool.
- 7Increase heat to 350 degrees. Cream together ricotta, cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until well blended, about 3 to 5 minutes on medium speed in the large bowl of an electric mixer.
- 8Reduce speed to medium low and add eggs one at a time until blended.
- 9Reduce speed to low and add the flour and blend well and add 2 tbs. of the liqueur and mix well.
- 10Pour the filling over the crust and bake 1 hr.. DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN AFTER BAKING TIME COMPLETE.
- 11Turn off the oven and leave cheesecake in the oven for an additional hour then remove.
- 12Cool then chill thoroughly, then remove the side of the pan after running a knife around the edges.
- 13Garnish the edge with the raspberries that have been tossed with the remaining Gran Marnier and sprinkle the chocolate chips around edge.
- 14Sprinkle the remaining nuts in the center. Serves 10 to 12