Graham-Streusel Coffee Cake
2 cgraham cracker crumbs
3/4 cchoppd pecans
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 1/2 tspground cinnamon
1 1/2 stickbutter
1 boxyellow or vanilla cake mix
How to Make Graham-Streusel Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Prepare 9x13 inch pan by spraying or greasing.
- In a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Set aside.
- In another bowl, blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour half of cake batter in prepared pan. Sprinkle with half of crumb mixture. Pour remaining cake batter evenly over crumb mixture. Spread remaining crumb mixture evenly over top of cake batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- For a Glaze: Mix 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar with 3 tablespoons water or a little more until desired consistency. Drizzle over cake while still hot.
- Serves 8 to 10