Gooey Chocolate Overload Brownies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 ozbaking chocolate, semi-sweet
3/4 cunsalted butter
3/4 cflour - sifted
1/4 ccocoa powder- sifted
How to Make Gooey Chocolate Overload Brownies
- For Wet Ingredients:
- Melt butter using a double boiler (you can add an extra square of chocolate if you want it gooey)
- Add chocolate and stir until all melted together
- Transfer to a glass bowl
- Add the sugar, then the eggs 1 at a time and making sure to blend well between each egg addition.
- Mixing Method:
- Combine the dry ingredients
- Then add the dry to the wet and combine only until moistened
"DO NOT OVERWORK"
- Place in an 8" square pan that is lined with parchment or sprayed with cooking oil and floured
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes (depends on altitude)
- You want a soft center so do not over bake
- Cool for 20 minutes in the pan before cutting or removing.