Gluten Free Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 c
- bob's red mill all purpose gluten free flour
- 2/3 c
- 4 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 3 Tbsp
- cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- yogurt, plain
- 3/4 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Gluten Free Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Whisk together dry ingredients. Mix wet ingredients separately. Combine and stir with a fork and then a spatula.
- 3Add in all but 2Tbs of the chocolate chips. Use an oiled ice cream scoop or measuring cup to drop batter into muffin pan.
- 4Sprinkle the remaining chips onto the tops of the muffins.
- 5Bake for 16-25 minutes depending on the size of your muffin pan until inserted knife comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes in pan and then remove and cool the rest of the way on a rack
- 6Yumm! Enjoy!