Gluten Free Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
2 cbob's red mill all purpose gluten free flour
4 tspbaking powder
3 Tbspcocoa powder
3 Tbspcanola oil
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cyogurt, plain
3/4 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Gluten Free Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together dry ingredients. Mix wet ingredients separately. Combine and stir with a fork and then a spatula.
- Add in all but 2Tbs of the chocolate chips. Use an oiled ice cream scoop or measuring cup to drop batter into muffin pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining chips onto the tops of the muffins.
- Bake for 16-25 minutes depending on the size of your muffin pan until inserted knife comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes in pan and then remove and cool the rest of the way on a rack
- Yumm! Enjoy!