Gluten Free Chocolate Cake or Cupcakes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 casian white rice flour
1/4 csweet glutinous white rice flour
1 ccocoa, unsweetened
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
2 cgranulated white sugar
1 tspxanthan gum
1 cwhole milk
1/2 ccanola oil
1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
1 cvery hot water
How to Make Gluten Free Chocolate Cake or Cupcakes
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Grease and sprinkle a dusting of cocoa powder in a 9 x 13 pan. Or two 8 inch pans. Or Line muffin tins with paper cupcake liners.
- Mix all dry ingredients into your mixer bowl, and blend.
- Add eggs, milk, vanilla, oil, and blend for two minutes.
- Turn mixer to low and add in the very hot cup of water, and beat for one more minute.
- Pour batter into pans.
- Baking times 9 x 13 should be about 40 to 45 minutes, or til tester comes away clean.
Cupcakes took about 23 to 26 minutes, tester should come away clean.
8 inch pans will take about 30 to 35 minutes, again check with a tester .
- Remove when done and allow to cool in pans on a rack ten minutes.
Remove from pans and completely cool on rack.
- Ice with your favourite icing.