Gluten Free Carmel Cupcakes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 casian white rice flour
1/2 csweet glutinous rice flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspxanthan gum
1/2 cvegetable shortening
1 1/4 cpacked brown sugar
1 cwhole milk
1 Tbspvanilla extract
How to Make Gluten Free Carmel Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line tin with paper liners.
- In a small bowl blend all flours starches, xanthan gum, soda and salt, whisk well.
- In mixer bowl cream the brown sugar and vegetable shortening. Cream until fluffy.
- Add the egg milk, and vanilla, combine medium speed until blended.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour into liners 2/3 full, and bake 25 minutes, or until tester comes away cleam.When tested done, remove to wire rack, leave in pan five minutes, then remove and cool completely.
- Frost as desired when cool.