Glazed Monkey Bread
How to Make Glazed Monkey Bread
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large storage plastic food bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters.
- Shake in bag to coat.
- Arrange in pan.
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter and pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center.
- Cool in pan about 10 minutes.
- Turn upside down onto serving plate;
- Start pulling it apart to eat.