Gingerbread Mini Muffins
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cdark brown sugar
2 1/2 cflour
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1 tspground ginger
1/2 cbutter (unsalted), melted
How to Make Gingerbread Mini Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F) and spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the dry ingredients (brown sugar, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger and salt).
- In separate bowl combine the remaining ingredients (molasses, buttermilk, egg and melted butter).
- Fill your muffin pan about 3/4 full with the muffin batter.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool muffins on a wire rack.