- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1 small
- chocolate instant pudding
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- coffee liqueur
- 2 Tbsp
- shredded orange peel
- 1 Tbsp
- (12 oz)pkg. chocolate morsels
- 4 large
- 1/2 c
- cooking oil
How to Make Fudge orange coffee cake.
- 1PREHEAT OVEN 350* Lightly grease and flour bundt pan.
COMBINE cake mix , sour cream,oil water eggs and pudding mix.MIX WELL ADD LIQUEUR peels and cinnamon .
- 2BEAT on slow speed till blended ,scraping bowl constantly , beat for 5 minutes on medium speed.
- 3STIR in the chocolate morsels .
POUR into cake pan.
BAKE 350* for 50 - 60 minutes .
TEST with toothpick.Let cool 10 minutes.
Remove from pan. SPRINKLE with sifted confectioners' sugar .
- 4ENJOY IT .YOU can share this wonderful cake,and i even made it for a cake fund raising.IT was great exp. and great memories.MAKING A SMILES ,ONE AT TIME. GRANDMMES(HAPPYCOOK DIVA.1/2/2012