Fruit Cocktail Cake
note: We like the cake because you can slice it and eat it on the go or serve it as a breakfast bread.Enjoy!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 c
- white sugar
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar (you can use light or dark)
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 can(s)
- fruit cocktail (15 oz)you can leave whole or mashed the fruut
- 1/4 c
- chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Fruit Cocktail Cake
- 1Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a bundt pan or a large 9x12 cake pan with Pam spray.
- 3Put all ingredients except fruit cocktail,(unless you mash the fruit) into one large bowl and mix until well blended.
- 4Pour mixture into baking dish and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes,or until golden brown.