How to Make Fried Kool Aid
- Making the Batter:
- Beat the eggs and the sugar together in a mixing bowl. Slowly add the milk while beating slowly.
- Add all the dry ingredients and beat until the mixture is creamy.
- The batter should be a bright pink color. Add more Kool Aid, as desired.
- Cooking Directions:
- Cook in hot vegetable oil for about 3-4 minutes. Remove from the hot oil when the fried kool aid batter is golden brown and is crispy.
- If desired, the fried kool aid can be rolled in a mixture of powdered sugar and Cherry Kool Aid after it is fried. Use about 1/4 cup of Kool Aid to 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.