- 5 c
- cold milk
- 3 box
- 4 ounce packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 c
- cool whip, divided
- 1 tsp
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 c
- chopped pecans
- 3/4 c
- 1 1/2 c
How to Make Four Layer Delight Recipe
- 1Cut the butter into the flour to form crumbs, then add the pecans
Press mixture into a greased 9x13 pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes and set aside to cool.
- 2On medium speed, beat the cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar until creamy.
Change speed on mixer to low, and mix in 2 cups of the Cool Whip.
Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust.
Mix the pudding mix with the milk for 2 minutes.
Pour over cream cheese layer.
- 3Spread remaining cup of Cool Whip over the top, being sure to spread to the edges to seal.
Garnish with additional chopped pecans and/or chocolate shavings, if desired.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.