Flourless Chocolate Cake (Gluten-free)
- 1 1/2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, unsalted
- 1 can(s)
- garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 c
- white sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
How to Make Flourless Chocolate Cake (Gluten-free)
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease and dust with cocoa powder 9 in. round cake pan.
- 2Place the chocolate chips and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Cook in the microwave for about 3 min., stirring every 20 sec. after the first min., until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- 3Combine beans and eggs in blender. Process til smooth. Add the sugar, baking powder, vanilla, and salt. Process til smooth. Pour in melted chocolate slowly and process til smooth.
- 4Pour batter into prepared cake round.
- 5Bake for 30-35 min or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 6Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10-15 min. Invert cake on serving plate and dust with powdered sugar.