- 6 oz
- semisweet chocolate (chips or bars)
- 1/4 c
- maple syrup or sugar-free pancake syrup
- 1/2 c
- splenda or sugar or 1/4c. splenda &1/4c. stevia
- large eggs
- 1/2 c
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp
- light salt
- fresh berries for garnish or frozen
- olive oil spray
How to Make Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Light spray a 7-8 inch spring form pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and spray the paper.
Melt the chocolate in a small sauce pan over low heat with a the maple syrup or light pancake syrup. Once melted, add the sugar or Splenda sugar or Stevia and stir until dissolved.
- 2Take the saucepan off the heart, and whisk in the eggs one at a time.
Stir in the cocoa powder with a sieve, and whisk into the egg and chocolate mixture, make sure there are no lumps. Add the light salt and the vanilla and mix well.
- 3Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until firm the touch.
Transfer the cake pan to cooling rack to rest for at least 5 minutes for slicing. Garnish with fresh or frozen berries Serve: 8 Cal.220 9g.Fat