Fast and easy ONE SLICE cake II
- 4 Tbsp
- ap flour
- 9 Tbsp
- hot cocoa mix( i found that 2 packets work fine...of the mix with no marshmallows)
- 3 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- 1-2 tsp
- squirt of hersheys syrup(optional)
How to Make Fast and easy ONE SLICE cake II
- 1Spray mug with nonstick spray for best results.
- 2Measure out the flour, hot chocolate mix and salt into the mug. Stir.
- 3Crack the egg into the mug. Stir a bit after adding the egg so the cup doesn't overflow.
- 4Add water and oil. Stir until thoroughly moistened. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the mug with your spoon to avoid any leftover pockets of dry ingredients
- 5Put the mug in the microwave on high and set the timer for 3 minutes
- 6As it bakes, a cylinder of cake will start to rise out of the mug. But it goes back down afterwards.
- 7Tip your cake cylinder out of the mug into a dish. Your cake may look a little damp and wrinkled. This is normal.
- 8Slice in half.. . This will allow steam in the center to escape. Arrange so that the more attractive interior of the cake is showing.
- 9To make a lighter healthier version of the cake just use whole wheat flour, canola oil and sugar-free, calcium fortified hot chocolate. You can replace half the oil with applesauce. Just as delicious!
- 10You can add chocolate chips to the mix...they may settle to the bottom but it tastes great.
- 11Serve with whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream,some marshmallow fluff, or just drizzle with some chocolate syrup.