Fast and easy ONE SLICE cake II
4 Tbspap flour
9 Tbsphot cocoa mix( i found that 2 packets work fine...of the mix with no marshmallows)
1squirt of hersheys syrup(optional)
How to Make Fast and easy ONE SLICE cake II
- Spray mug with nonstick spray for best results.
- Measure out the flour, hot chocolate mix and salt into the mug. Stir.
- Crack the egg into the mug. Stir a bit after adding the egg so the cup doesn't overflow.
- Add water and oil. Stir until thoroughly moistened. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the mug with your spoon to avoid any leftover pockets of dry ingredients
- Put the mug in the microwave on high and set the timer for 3 minutes
- As it bakes, a cylinder of cake will start to rise out of the mug. But it goes back down afterwards.
- Tip your cake cylinder out of the mug into a dish. Your cake may look a little damp and wrinkled. This is normal.
- Slice in half.. . This will allow steam in the center to escape. Arrange so that the more attractive interior of the cake is showing.
- To make a lighter healthier version of the cake just use whole wheat flour, canola oil and sugar-free, calcium fortified hot chocolate. You can replace half the oil with applesauce. Just as delicious!
- You can add chocolate chips to the mix...they may settle to the bottom but it tastes great.
- Serve with whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream,some marshmallow fluff, or just drizzle with some chocolate syrup.