Erin go Giant Green Oreo Mint Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- devil's food cake mix (2 layer) + eggs & oil
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
- 1 tsp
- mint extract (not peppermint)
- 1 pkg
- naufanchel (or regular) cream cheese - 8 oz
- 3 pkg
- tub of lite cool whip (thawed)
- mint oreo cookies (can use regular), crushed
- green food coloroing
- tub of sugar free chocolate frosting
How to Make Erin go Giant Green Oreo Mint Cake
- 1Preheat oven according to directions on cake mix and prepare cake according to directions EXCEPT, sub in 1/4 cup lite sour cream for part of the water AND add the mint extract. Bake cake in two layers and allow to cool completely.
- 2Mix together Naufanchel (or regular cream cheese) cheese and Splenda until completely blended. Add food coloring to make green. Fold in thawed cool whip and crushed Oreos.
- 3To assemble: place first layer of cake on a plate. With a large spatula, spread Cool Whip mixture a-top the cake. Place second layer on top of the Cool Whip mixture and frost the top with the Sugar Free frosting.
- 4Place in fridge for at least one hour before serving. Store in fridge.