Elvis Presley pound cake
How to Make Elvis Presley pound cake
- 1Grease and flour your Bundy pan
- 2Cream butter and sugar
- 3Add eggs one at a time and mix well.
- 4Add half of the flour that has been sifted twice, mix well.
- 5Add the heavy whipping cream, mix well.
- 6Add the last of the flour and mix well, and the 2 teaspoons of vanilla and mix well.
- 7Put into greased pan, level out the batter by shaking pan gently. Put into cold oven and cook at 350 for 60-70 min. Let sit in pan for 5 min then remove from pan and let cool.