1box of cake mix made into cupcakes and allowed to cool
·red decorating icing
·orange decorating icing
How to Make Elmo Cupcakes
- using red decorating icing top each cupcake using the star tip to make a fuzzy appearance for Elmo's face
- next, slice a marshmellow in half to form 2 circles. put them down on the counter with the sticky parts up and smoosh a black jellybean into each to make eyes. then put them on the cupcake
- using the orange decorating icing, make Elmo's nose with the drawing tip. Just hold it in the middle of the eyes and fill in slowly swaying back and forth to create Elmo's nose.
- Next, break an Oreo cookie in half. Good luck on this one, its hard! shove it where the mouth should be to create Elmo's mouth.
- Thats it! its so easy and fun to make!! I can't wait to bring them to the party tomorrow!! xoxoxo