How to Make Eggless Tiramisu
- 1mix mascopone cheese, powered sugar, and vanilla. when mixed well fold in cool whip
- 2dip 12 lady fingers in the coffee, letting sit for a min. before placing on the bottom of a rectangle glass pan. (make sure you let lady fingers sit in coffee for a little while because it will be dry if they are not moist enough)depending on the pan you use, you sometime have to break some in half to completly cover bottom with ladyfingers.
- 3pour half of the mascopone cheese mixture over ladyfingers. shift cocoa powder evenly over mascopone mixture. not to light but not to heavy, I put enough so you can hardly see the cheese mixture.
- 4dip the last 12 lady fingers in the coffee and spread the rest of the mascopone cheese mixture. do another med. layer of cocoa powder. this time sprinkle shaved chocolate over the top. I use about 1/4 or a little more on the top.
- 5let set in refrid. for at least 2 hours. 4 or more is better!! Enjoy!!!