How to Make Easy Sweet Potato Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350F.
- 2Grease and flour Bundt pan. (I use baking spray with flour)
- 3Mix brown sugar and chopped pecans in a bowl. Sprinkle mixture of brown sugar and chopped pecans into bottom of prepared bundt pan..
- 4In electric mixer, mix dry cake mix with beaten eggs and the sweet potato pie filling.
- 5Pour into Bundt pan on top of br. sugar/pecan mix and bake at 350 for about 1 hour.
- 6Test for doneness with toothpick. When done, let sit for 10-15 minutes on wire rack in pan, then invert onto a 10" plate.
- 7No frosting is needed because it has its own crunchy brown sugar/pecan topping. But I mix a little glaze of 10x sugar and softened butter to drizzle on top..