Easy Overnight Coffee Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkg(about 24, uncooked) frozen yeast dinner rolls
1/2 cpecans, chopped
1/2 cbrown sugar, light
1-4oz. pkgbutterscotch pudding mix, not instant
1 stickbutter or margarine, sliced in small squares
How to Make Easy Overnight Coffee Cake
- Stir together all ingredients except rolls and butter (or margarine).
- Place frozen yeast rolls in a bundt pan which has been sprayed with PAM.
- Add dry ingredients; Being sure ingredients drift down between the rolls.
- Tuck/scatter evenly sliced butter (or margarine) among rolls and dry ingredients.
- Cover with a clean towel and set to rise overnight.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Cover with foil and continue baking for 15 more minutes.
- Remove from oven, remove foil, let cool 5 to 10 minutes before turning onto plate.