Easy No- Bake Watermelon Cake
This is so easy and so yummo
- 1 navel orange , zested, juiced & divided
- 1 container ( 8oz ) cool whip
- 1 large whole watermelon, rind removed
- 1 pint blueberries
- 4 kiwifurit, peeled & sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
How to Make Easy No- Bake Watermelon Cake
- 1In bowl, whisk together 1 Tbs orange zest & cool whip; set aside. Cut center of melon into three 8" rounds, each 1" think
- 2Brush melon rounds with orange juice. Place 1 round on platter;spread with 1/3 cool whip. top with 3/4 berries
- 3Add 2nd melon round; spead with 1/2 remaining cool whip. Top with Kiwi. add remaining cool whip.
arrange remaining berries and Kiwi on top in flower pattern.