EASY ICE BOX CAKE
- 2 c
- whipped topping
- graham crackers, crushed
- bananas, sliced
- 1/2 c
- chocolate ready-to-spread frosting
- 2 Tbsp
- graham cracker crumbs or chocolate shavings
How to Make EASY ICE BOX CAKE
- 1Spray the bottom of a 9x5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and line with plastic wrap. Allow enough plastic wrap to wrap over the top.
- 2Spread a layer of whipped topping over the bottom of the pan; then a layer of graham crackers, more whipped topping, a layer of sliced bananas, and finally a layer of chocolate; repeat layers and cover with whole graham crackers.
- 3Bring plastic wrap up over the top and cover. Freeze for at least 4 hours. To serve, invert the pan onto a plate, and remove plastic wrap. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. graham cracker crumbs or chocolate shavings, slice, and enjoy!