"Easy as Pie" Cheesecake-Annette's
Recipe is my own.
- 1 3/4 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 c
- melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 c
- 3-8oz. pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp
- 1 c
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1-21oz. can(s)
- cherry pie filling, blueberry pie filling etc (optional)
How to Make "Easy as Pie" Cheesecake-Annette's
- 1***CRUST*** Mix cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Pour into spring form pan. Press on bottom and 2 1/2 inches up the side of the pan.
- 2***FILLING***Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs one at a time. Blend in sour cream.
- 3Spread into prepared pan. Bake at 350°F for 60-70 minutes. Leave on oven rack to cool for one hour.
- 4Then cool in refrigerator for 4 hours. Enjoy!
Top with cherry pie filling, blueberry pie filling, raspberry sauce, caramel, crushed Oreo's or just leave plain.