EASY ALMOND POUND CAKE
- 1 pkg
- duncan hines moist deluxe classic white cake mix
- 1 pkg
- (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp
- almond extract
- 3/4 c
- sliced almonds
- confectioners' sugar, for garnish
How to Make EASY ALMOND POUND CAKE
- 1In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and almond extract. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in almonds.
- 2Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto cooling rack. Cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar.