Easter Bunny Egg Brownies
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
4chocolate, unsweetened squares
3/4 cbutter, room temperature
1 tspvanilla extract
1 call purpose flour
1 cwalnuts, chopped
·assorted decorating gels
How to Make Easter Bunny Egg Brownies
- First preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 13x9 inch pan with foil. Make sure that the ends extending ove the side. Grease the foil & set aside.
- Then microwave the chocolate & butter in a large bowl on high for about 2 mins or until butter is melted. Then stir in the chocolate until fully melted.
- Next add in the butter & mix well. Then slowly blend in the eggs & vanilla. Stir in the flour & nuts until well mixed. Spread evenly into the pan.
- Then Bake for about 30 to 35 mins or until tothpick comes out with fudgy crumbs. Make sure not to over bake. Cool completely.
- Then use the foil handles to lift the brownies from the pan. Cut into egg shapes with a 3 inch oval cookie cutter. Then decorate with the gels & candies to resemble easter eggs.