Easter Basket Cupcakes
1 boxany flavor cake mix
1 box12 ct sugar cones
1 can(s)cake frosting, any flavor
·green food coloring
1 bag(s)jelly beans
·licorice string candy
·mini cup cake liners
How to Make Easter Basket Cupcakes
- Prepare cake mix as instructed on the box
- Cut of bottom off of sugar cones and place in a 12-ct cup cake pan. Drop a mini cupcake liner down into the cone to catch spills.
- Pour batter into the cone half way up. Bake according to package for cup cakes.
- Dye coconut and set aside
- cool cupcakes..when cool remove mini liner and place cupcakes back in cupcake pan till ready to decorate
- Frost cupcakes, top with coconut & jelly beans. Cut a licorice string and make a handle.
- Hint...you can braid 3 stands of licorice for handle