Easter Basket Cupcakes
How to Make Easter Basket Cupcakes
- 1Prepare cake mix as instructed on the box
- 2Cut of bottom off of sugar cones and place in a 12-ct cup cake pan. Drop a mini cupcake liner down into the cone to catch spills.
- 3Pour batter into the cone half way up. Bake according to package for cup cakes.
- 4Dye coconut and set aside
- 5cool cupcakes..when cool remove mini liner and place cupcakes back in cupcake pan till ready to decorate
- 6Frost cupcakes, top with coconut & jelly beans. Cut a licorice string and make a handle.
- 7Hint...you can braid 3 stands of licorice for handle